RME2014 takes place in Noordwijkerhout, the Netherlands, 31 March - 2 April 2014. RME2014
is the 9th in a series of conferences dedicated to innovations and breakthroughs in microbiological and chemical analysis of food, feed and water. This series aims to further strengthen the academia-industry relations and to further disseminate advanced research towards practical applications in food, feed and water analysis.
presents new and cutting-edge technologies focusing on multitarget screening, lower detection limits, wider range of matrices and shorter time, with an eye toward looking for unknown compounds and moving tests out of the laboratory. Conference topics include, but are not limited to ...
- sampling and sample preparation
- multi-analyte detection
- simple and cost-effective technologies
- alternative biosensors and recognition elements
- scientific solutions for industry
- outlook for future analytical advances
... for microorganisms (indicator and spoilage microorganisms, pathogens), contaminants
(due to contamination, cultivation practices or production processes), allergens, GMOs and veterinary drug residues, as well as for
authenticity/adulteration and forensic identification.
RME2014 – 9th conference – is supported by the MoniQA Association and features:
- Plenary lectures & parallel sessions
- Special session RME2014 meets MoniQA
- Reviews and case studies
- Poster sessions. The Advisory Committee particularly encourages students to submit abstracts for poster presentations. A number of abstracts will be
selected for 5-minute talks.
- Workshops & vendor demonstrations
- Instrument & manufacturers exhibition
As a comprehensive overview RME2014
offers an excellent way to network and to share ideas, providing a reference source for anyone wishing to gain insight into the latest developments in microbial and chemical analysis of food, feed and water ensuring safety and quality.