The World Mycotoxin Forum celebrates 5th anniversary!
Welcome to the fifth conference of The World Mycotoxin Forum, which will be held
in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, 17-18 November 2008. The fifth conference will be aimed at the latest developments to combat the mycotoxin problem, including:
- presentations and discussions in plenary meetings and parallel sessions
- poster sessions
- spotlight presentations covering a wide range of topics including case studies and industry updates
- a concurrent instrument/manufacturers exhibition providing information on products, equipment and services
High-quality speakers, ample time for discussions, and every opportunity to establish rewarding contacts are conference values The World Mycotoxin Forum
wants to uphold. The Forum's Advisory Committee look forward to meeting you in Noordwijk!
About The World Mycotoxin Forum
The World Mycotoxin Forum
is the leading international meeting series on mycotoxins where food and feed industry representatives meet with people from universities and governments from around the world. The main objectives of
The World Mycotoxin Forum are:
- to provide a unique platform for the food and feed industry, regulatory authorities and science
- to exchange information and experiences on the various aspects of mycotoxins
- to review current knowledge related to mycotoxins in food and feed
- to discuss strategies for prevention and control of mycotoxin contamination ensuring the safety of food and feed supply.